Shane Bicknell is a qualified Mindshop business advisor with decades of business experience that he can apply to the unique needs of middle-market companies. Business advisory services for middle market companies offer opportunities to chart a course for long-term success and we believe you deserve the same elevated level of service available to larger organizations.
Shane employs a solutions-based approach to assist you in identifying gaps in your business structure and operating environment as well as opportunities for growth and increased profits. He can then assist you in developing your action plans to achieve your goals. Whether you are a pre-revenue start-up, a family-owned business, or an established company looking to achieve greater market share, Shane will treat you as an individual and your company as his primary priority.
Having an advisor that can assist you to hit the ground running when you have a unique opportunity is key.
Our central philosophy is to add value in the areas that matter most to our clients. Specific guiding principles on our advisory engagements include:
- Facilitate rather than consult
- Tailor our approach to achieve specific goals
- Focus on root causes rather than symptoms
- Short 30, 60, and 90-day plans to drive key strategies
- Educate you on the process we use, so you can accelerate change even independently
- Leveraging innovative, blended learning technologies to support each project
- If you are ready to take your business to the next level, take our “Change Success Diagnostic Tool” below.
Your effort will not be wasted on your initiatives if your business is ready for the change. Find out today!
Shane’s accomplished business advisory services deliver at every stage of your company’s development, including:
- Strategic Planning
- Growth and profit
- Waste reduction in business
- Coaching and leadership development
- Planning for business exit and/or management succession
- Transaction Advisory Services
- Implementing accountability reporting and incentive plans for employees and business relations
- Establishing policies and procedures necessary to safeguard assets from embezzlement